The effective way of portrait and data protection
A transparent security element brings an optimum protection of the photograph and personal data against manipulation. The check features of the KINEGRAM appear bright under predetermined angles. The foil-based security features can be either embedded into, or laminated onto, the document.
- Not covering personalization
- Resilient foil product
- Enables standard application process
Fully metallized KINEGRAM
The brilliant authentication device
The origin of the KINEGRAM technology lies in fully metallized diffractive security foils. During the foil production process, a thin layer of aluminum is thermally evaporated in a vacuum onto a carrier material. This carrier has been subject to an embossing process before, where the diffractive image is incorporated into the material, which is then made visible by the metallization.
- Well known reliable authentication device
- Bright shining KINEGRAM structures
- Large range of security features
Partially metallized KINEGRAM
Advanced security for metallized solutions
In contrast to full metal coverage, partial demetallization allows for intricate design elements of the metallization, such as small texts or images, to be isolated from the main design area. This enables the creation of more interesting and unusual shapes of the KINEGRAM element, in turn raising the barrier to counterfeiting and simulation through simpler shapes. Partially demetallized foils have become the state-of-the-art in the security foil industry today.
- Increased security through special shapes
- Large improvement against cut-and-paste forgeries
- Induces creativity in design integration
The ideal combination of portrait protection and authentication
A new feature with both transparent KINEGRAM and metallized KINEGRAM ZERO.ZERO within one single KINEGRAM PCI patch.
Through the improved security of the combination of transparency and metallization a combi foil is the optimum protection against manipulation of the photograph and personal data. The foil-based security features can be either embedded into or laminated onto the document.
- The ideal combination of portrait protection and document authentication
- New option to link laser personalized data with metallization
- The classical way for upgrades; from transparent KINEGRAM to KINEGRAM Combi
The unique metallization-on-demand solution for best-in-class security and attractivness
KINEGRAM ZERO.ZERO is the brand name of the unique metallization technology developed and produced by OVD Kinegram AG. With this technology diffractive design elements such as optically variable fine-lines are in perfect register to the metallization. This cannot be achieved by using commercially-available de-metallization processes. Thanks to the high resolution metallization technology, KINEGRAM elements can be integrated more easily into the security printing thus enabling the document designer to achieve higher levels in document security. In addition, the diffractive metallized elements of the KINEGRAM ZERO.ZERO appear much brighter than conventional transparent (HRI) products.
- High-precision partial metallization through the unique KINEGRAM technology
- Maximum briliance combined with a predetermined transparency
- The ideal technology for the Integration of a design with security print
The difference between transparent KINEGRAM, partial metallized KINEGRAM and KINEGRAM ZERO.ZERO
KINEGRAM ZERO.ZERO Combi
The latest innovation in foil technology
The KINEGRAM ZERO.ZERO Combi is the latest and most advanced innovation in foil technology. It combines the unsurpassed "metal-on-demand" process with the favored solution of transparent KINEGRAM features protecting the portrait area. KINEGRAM ZERO.ZERO and KINEGRAM ZERO.ZERO Combi are unique worldwide and exclusively reserved for government documents and banknotes.
- The perfect combination of security and usability
- Design integration with nearly no limits
- Today the highest and most versatile innovation within the KINEGRAM foil technology