The KINEGRAM RFID antenna technology is a “metal-on-demand” process involving the selective deposition and formation of continuous copper layers on both sides of a wide variety of different foil substrates, including polycarbonate and polyester materials.
- Environment-friendly manufacturing process
- Antenna designs with highest load modulation
- Compatible with all document materials, including 100% polycarbonate
- Durable metallurgical chip bonding process
- Maximized security against tampering and skimming
The eCover solutions include a complete RFID inlay containing a chip and antenna laminated to a cover material in 1-up or 2-up formats according to customer specifications.
- Highest quality in terms of cover flatness and visual appearance
- Maximum durability against mechanical stresses and corrosive environments
- Optimized resistance to fraudulent manipulation
The RFID inlays for eCover solutions consist of a high quality copper plated antenna securely embedded in a Teslin® composite laminate.
- Maximum resistance to layer separation thanks to the use of special adhesive formulations
- Durable solder bonding of the chip module to the copper antenna
- Unique double-sided antenna designs for highest RFID perfomance
The RFID inlays for polycarbonate ID cards consist of a high quality copper plated antenna with chip, securely embedded in a polycarbonate core package. These pre-assembled sheets can then be easily integrated within your lamination process.
- Compatible with 100% polycarbonate
- "Plug-and-play" core package solution
- Compatible with all commercially-available chips and chip modules
Since the diffractive optical variable device usually lies above the laser-engraved photograph, the remaining threat – photo substitution by milling from the rear of the card – is effectively deterred by introducing overt or covert antenna design elements beneath the portrait.
As the design elements form an integral part of the electronic circuit, milling from the rear will effectively disengage the chip functionality thereby forcing the attacker to counterfeit the complete card.
- Permits visual inspection of electronic components (document specific designs)
- Protection against chip/antenna substitution
- Protection against manipulation of photo from rear side
- Chip disengaged when antenna is manipulated